3 December 2014

Outft of Return To The Batcave Festival

What a weekend we had in Wroclaw! Great live acts, amazing people, delicious food and lots of booze. This and many more, as I cannot sum up the experience of the festival in just one post!
I had so much fun and I would love to come back there again. Tomas Woodraf who organized the festival is doing a huge favor to the scene indeed.

Here are some pics of our outfits for the festival. Being away from home and given the cold temperature I ended up wearing the same outfit to both days, simply because I wanted to stay comfortable. And well, a nice outfit could have been ruined thanks to the killer pogo we had. I am still bruised ever since!

a pic from the first day
I proudly wore my Totenwald shirt the entire time, might as well work as a mascot for the band! 


On the first day I also met the beautiful Ra the Lumpensammler and Lucienne, both have awesome bloggs you should check out! How exciting it is to meet bloggers for the first time!

I also met Joanna Invisiblemartyr for the first time in person. I really love her photography works on DeviantART, you should check her out if you haven´t already!

Here are pics from the second day, before Totenwald played their gig and before another massive alcohol consumption.



I really loved the venue of the festival, which was a kind of squat spread on 2 buildings, so that one served as a concert on the first floor and the backstage on the second, and the other as a bar and merch room. 

I only slightly altered my makeup each day. Sleeping with teased hair and teasing it again the day after seems like a good recipe for everlasting huge hair. I don´t miss bringing it back to normal though XD

I will write a following detailed post about the gigs I loved the most and impressions of the beautiful Wroclaw which we had a chance to browse on the second day. I am still so happy that I had a chance to visit the festival, I met so many nice people and made new friends, the atmosphere was just right!

N. Finsternis

10 comments:

  1. I always love your hair. It makes me miss being blonde.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! I miss my black hair when it comes to teasing- as if blonde hair hasn´t been damaged enough XD

      Delete
  2. It was so nice to finally meet You my Dear! Hopefully not the last time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we´ll make sure it is not the last! I was happy to meet you too!

      Delete
  3. So cool! Looks like it was a blast. And your hair looks so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammit, I loved your hair, mine didn't want to stay up. So glad I got to meet you, you're so nice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. teased hair doesn´t make sense when it´s longer than your shoulder- too much time on putting it up and then down hehe.
      I am very glad I met you too, it was exciting that we recognized each other!

      Delete
  5. Great you have such fun, because that means we can meet again in next year!
    Also - my hair do not like teasing, as we see >D

    ReplyDelete