25 November 2014

The 100 Day Song Challenge - Days 31, 32, 33 & 34

Day 31: If you were to have a party for your birthday, this song has to be played.

Since this birthday I attended the Minicave festival in Münster and saw Urban Grey first time live, this song by them got to me and has been stuck in my head ever since. I am completely in love with this song, it is very chill out and romantic, you should totally check UG out, they´re going to release a 7" soon!

Urban Grey / Only In Me



Day 32: A song in the current charts you like the most.

You know how I like the current charts, so here you go:

Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj / Bang Bang



Day 33: A really short song.

Really short indeed, and one of my favorite The Horrors songs.

The Horrors / Death At The Chapel



Day 34: A song performed by an actor/actress.

I don´t think I know any actors who make music, not that I can think of any right now. The first that comes to mind is Jared Leto with his band which I dislike, so let´s try someone else:

Jenifer Lopez / Booty


N. Finsternis

No comments:

Post a Comment