27 November 2012

A Blitzkrieg

Soo...
things have been a bit crazy lately. From one hand, everything is going as planned, but from the other hand I feel like blitzkrieging everything in my life right now.
And it seems that a blietzkrieg is what actually will happen.

I can't tell you all the details yet because it's sort of a secret, because none of us knows what actually is gonna happen, but to say the least- Boris won't perform in the Israeli Gothic Festival because of that reason.

I feel very nervous and happy. But November proved to me that if you want your ass kicked to get to do something- you'll get that kick and what you wanted will eventually come, whether you like it or not, or even expected it that way.
On the other hand- we planned this for over a year, and we never achieved so much as we did throughout this month.

I am in a  state of shock the past days, a good shock, because so many things have happened and changed, and we both are frightened as hell but also excited.

More specific updates are soon to come.

+ Nebel Violet +

2 comments:

  1. I'm very curious to find out what is it!!
    I've tagged you on something, check out my blog later!

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we'll know more I'll reveal it :)

      Thanks so much for tagging me! I am so excited lol

      Delete